Mailing lists are categorized by county and state. Please see attached form
for list names. Send email to CESPK-REGULATORY-INFO@usace.army.mil
with the name(s) of the list(s) you would like to receive notification.
SPK-2015-00049, Garden City, Rich County, UT
- 2/27/2015: Town of Garden City has applied for a permit to temporarily impact approximately 374-acres of lake bed and permanently impact 0.06-acres of palustrine emergent wetland. The 515-acre site is located along the western side of Bear Lake , Sections 21 and 28, Township 14 North, Range 5 East, Salt Lake Meridian, Latitude 41.94641°, Longitude -111.38570°, Garden City, Rich County, Utah, and can be seen on the UT-Garden City USGS Topographic Quadrangle.
Expiration date: 3/27/2015
SPK-2014-00187, Emergency Drought Barriers
- 2/27/2015: The comment period end date has been extended to March 30, 2015.
The California Department of Water Resources has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material in approximately 3.89 acres (0.75 acre permanent and 3.15 acres temporary) of waters of the United States to construct three temporary salinity barriers. Proposed barriers would be located in Sutter Slough, approximately 1.25 miles downstream of the Sacramento River, Steamboat Slough, approximately 0.95 miles downstream of the Sacramento River, and False River, approximately 0.4 miles east of the San Joaquin River.
Expiration date: 3/30/2015
SPK-2014-01067, San Miguel County, CO
- 2/25/2015: The Telluride Medical Center has applied for a permit to place fill material in approximately 0.447 acre of waters of the United States to construct a medical facility. This project is located in the Town of Mountain Village, north of The Town Hall Market and south of the Gondola Parking Garage, at Lot 1003r-1, Latitude 37.9329°, Longitude -107.8559°, Town of Mountain Village, San Miguel County, Colorado, and can be seen on the CO-TELLURIDE USGS Topographic Quadrangle.
Expiration date: 3/25/2015
SPK-2004-00756, Placer County, CA
- 2/19/2015: Placer University Project, LLC., Placer University Community Property, LLC., and Placer County Planning Services Division, have applied for 3 permits to place dredged or fill material into an estimated 15.70 acres of potential waters of the United States to construct a regional university, mixed-use development, and associated infrastructure. This project is located east of South Brewer Road, west of the City of Roseville, and south of Pleasant Grove Creek, in Sections 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 27, Township 11 North, Range 5 East, Mount Diablo Meridian, Latitude 38.78424° North, Longitude 121.42710° West, in Placer County, California.
Expiration date: 3/18/2015
SPK-2005-75121, Ouray, Ouray County, CO
- 2/18/2015: SAKO Excavation, LLC has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material and/or work in approximately 9 acres of waters of the United States to continue operation of an existing gravel pit. This project is located on the Uncompaghre River, Section 2, Township 44 N, Range 8 W, Ouray, Ouray County, Colorado.
Expiration date: 2/20/2015