Mailing lists are categorized by county and state. Please see attached form
for list names. Send email to CESPK-REGULATORY-INFO@usace.army.mil
with the name(s) of the list(s) you would like to receive notification.
SPK-2013-01028-SG, Clark County
- 11/5/2014: The Regional Transportation Commission has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material in approximately 5.0 acres of waters of the United States to construct the Boulder City Bypass Phase II project. This project is located on 12 ephemeral tributaries of the Lake Mead/Colorado River in Sections 25, 35, and 36 of Township 22 South, Range 64 East; Sections 2, 11, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, and 30 of Township 23 South, Range 64 East; and Sections 11, 12, 13, 14, and 24 of Township 23 South, Range 63 East, Mount Diablo Meridian, Latitude 35.97201°, Longitude 114.84083°, Boulder City, Clark County, Nevada.
Expiration date: 12/1/2014
SPK-2014-00381, Yolo County
- 11/4/2014: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District, (Corps) is evaluating a proposal to establish the Bullock Bend Mitigation Bank adjacent to the Sacramento River in the HUC 18020104 watershed. The 119.65-acre site is located on the Sacramento River, Section 7, Township 12 N, Range 2 E, Mount Diablo Meridian, Latitude 38.9°, Longitude -121.8°, Yolo County, California, and can be seen on the CA-Kirkville USGS Topographic Quadrangle.
Expiration date: 11/19/2014
SPK-1995-00412, NOA of DEIS and Notice of Public Meeting for the River Islands at Lathrop Phase 2 Project, San Joaquin County, California
- 10/30/2014: The Cambay Group Incorporated has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material and work in approximately 30.22 acres of waters of the United States to construct a mixed use residential/commercial development. This project is located on the San Joaquin River, Old River and Paradise Cut, in Section 24, Township 2 South, Range 5 East, Lathrop, San Joaquin County, California.
This Public Notice is to inform the public of the Permit Application, Notice of Availability (NOA) of Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) and Notice of Public Meeting for the River Islands at Lathrop Phase 2 Project, San Joaquin County, California. The DEIS and other information can be found at http://www.spk.usace.army.mil/Missions/Regulatory/Permitting/EnvironmentalImpactStatements.aspx.
Expiration date: 12/9/2014
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Sacramento District has posted Public Notice SPK-2014-00005, 2nd Extension PN for Proposed WoUS Rule
- 10/14/2014: On 21 April 2014, the USEPA and the Corps of Engineers (Corps) published for public comment a proposed rule defining the scope of waters protected under the Clean Water Act (CWA), in light of the U.S. Supreme Court cases in U.S. v. Riverside Bayview, Solid Waste Agency of Northern Cook County v. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (SWANCC), and Rapanos v. United States (Rapanos). The proposed rule was developed to enhance protection for the nation’s public health and aquatic resources, and increase CWA program predictability and consistency by increasing clarity as to the scope of “waters of the United States” protected under the Act. This notice is to announce that the comment period has been extended through November 14, 2014. The comment period has been extended in response to stakeholder requests and to allow comments on new supporting materials. The agencies expect to receive additional relevant materials from the Science Advisory Board prior to October 20, 2014, which will be placed on the docket as soon as they are available. We encourage interested parties to periodically check the docket for updates on these materials. The comment period which was originally scheduled to end on July 21, 2014, had been previously extended to October 20, 2014. Comments now must be received on or before November 14, 2014.
Expiration date: 10/14/2014
SPK-2014-00211, Mariposa County
- 10/10/2014: Merced Irrigation District has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material in approximately 2.03 acres of waters of the United States to construct a boat launching facility. This project is located on Lake McClure, in Section 1, Township 4 S, Range 15 E, Mariposa County, California.
Expiration date: 10/22/2014