Mailing lists are categorized by county and state. Please see attached form
for list names. Send email to CESPK-REGULATORY-INFO@usace.army.mil
with the name(s) of the list(s) you would like to receive notification.
SPK-1995-00412, DEIS PN2
- 11/26/2014: This Public Notice is to inform the public the comment period for the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) and Department of the Army Permit Application for the River Islands at Lathrop Phase 2 Project, San Joaquin County, California have been extended until January 23, 2015. Additionally the Public Meeting for the DEIS has been changed from December 4, 2014 to January 8, 2015. Please see the November 25, 2014, Public Notice at the web address above for additional information.
Expiration date: 1/24/2015
SPK-2014-00763, Sherman Island, Rio Vista, Sacramento County, California
- 11/25/2014: The California Department of Water Resources has applied for a permit to place fill material in approximately 1.31 acres of waters of the United States to construct to construct fish release sites on Sherman Island levee along the Sacramento River, in Sacramento County, CA. The two fish release systems would extend 80-100 feet from the levee into the river, and each would consist of a release pipe, a screened intake pipe, and an asphalt operation pad. The project would include the installation of site lighting and security gates from the county road to fish release sites on the levee. Due to levee stability, and seepage concerns, the levee would be widened, and the West Sherman Island Road would be improved and realigned by Reclamation District 341.
Expiration date: 12/24/2014
SPK-2012-00370, Beaver Dam, Mohave County, Arizona
- 11/24/2014: The Mohave County Flood Control District (Arizona) has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material and/or work in approximately 3.8 acres of waters of the United States to construct a low flow channel within Beaver Dam Wash. This project is located on Beaver Dam Wash, in Section 4, Township 40 North, Range 15 West, Beaver Dam, Mohave County, Arizona.
Expiration date: 12/29/2014
SPK-2013-01028-SG, Clark County
- 11/5/2014: The Regional Transportation Commission has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material in approximately 5.0 acres of waters of the United States to construct the Boulder City Bypass Phase II project. This project is located on 12 ephemeral tributaries of the Lake Mead/Colorado River in Sections 25, 35, and 36 of Township 22 South, Range 64 East; Sections 2, 11, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, and 30 of Township 23 South, Range 64 East; and Sections 11, 12, 13, 14, and 24 of Township 23 South, Range 63 East, Mount Diablo Meridian, Latitude 35.97201°, Longitude 114.84083°, Boulder City, Clark County, Nevada.
Expiration date: 12/1/2014
SPK-2014-00381, Yolo County
- 11/4/2014: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District, (Corps) is evaluating a proposal to establish the Bullock Bend Mitigation Bank adjacent to the Sacramento River in the HUC 18020104 watershed. The 119.65-acre site is located on the Sacramento River, Section 7, Township 12 N, Range 2 E, Mount Diablo Meridian, Latitude 38.9°, Longitude -121.8°, Yolo County, California, and can be seen on the CA-Kirkville USGS Topographic Quadrangle.
Expiration date: 11/19/2014