Mailing lists are categorized by county and state. Please see attached form
for list names. Send email to CESPK-REGULATORY-INFO@usace.army.mil
with the name(s) of the list(s) you would like to receive notification.
SPK-2014-00130, Knights Landing Ridge Cut, Yolo County, CA
- 1/27/2015: Knights Landing Drainage District has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material in approximately 5.55 acres of waters of the United States (4.67 acres permanent and 0.88 acre of temporary impacts to waters) to construct 3.5 miles of landside berm on the existing levee. This project is located adjacent to Knights Landing Ridge Cut, in Sections 24, 25 and 36, Township 11 North, Range 2 East, Yolo County, California.
Expiration date: 2/20/2015
SPK-2015-00034, Lincoln, Placer County, CA
- 1/26/2015: Richland Developers, Inc., has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material in approximately 17.413 acres of waters of the United States to construct a mixed-use development. This approximately 1,015 acre project is located south of the Lincoln Bypass (Higway 65), west of Nelson Road, north of Moore Road, and west of South Dowd Road, in Sections 13, 23, and 24, Township 12 North, Range 6 East, and Sections 18, 19, and 30, Township 12 North, Range 6 East, Mount Diablo Meridian, Latitude 38.87764° North, Longitude 121.35720° West, in the City of Lincoln, Placer County, California.
Expiration date: 2/25/2015
SPK-2004-00116, DEIS Comment period Extenstion
- 1/8/2015: This notice is to inform agencies, interested parties, and members of the public of the time extension for comments on the permit application and Draft EIS for the Cordova Hills Project until January 28, 2015. The Notice of Availability for the Draft EIS was published in the Federal Register on November 28, 2014 (79 FR 70865), and a Public Notice on the permit application and Draft EIS was published by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District, (Corps), on November 28, 2014. A public meeting on the Draft EIS was held on December 17, 2014 at Rancho Cordova City Hall. The Draft EIS may be viewed on the Corps website at http://www.spk.usace.army.mil/Missions/Regulatory/Permitting/EnvironmentalImpactStatements.aspx.
Expiration date: 1/28/2015
SPK-2007-02181 - Proposed Mitigation Bank
- 1/7/2015: Lewis Antonio Mountain Ranch LLC is proposing to establish the Antonio Mountain Ranch Conservation and Mitigation Bank, which would result in the establishment and restoration of waters of the United States, including wetlands and streams in or adjacent to Orchard Creek within the Lower Sacramento, California (HUC 18020109) watershed. The 798-acre site is located in Sections 29, 30, 31 and 32, Township 12 North, Range 6 East, MDB&M, Latitude 38.84793°, Longitude -121.33804°, Placer County, California, and can be seen on the CA-Roseville USGS Topographic Quadrangle.
Expiration date: 2/5/2015
SPK-2006-00425, Madera County, California
- 12/24/2014: Tesoro Viejo, Inc. has applied for a permit to place dredged or fill material in approximately 7.053 acres of waters of the United States to construct mixed-use community and associated infrastructure. This project is located near the San Joaquin River, in Section 23, Township 11 S, Range 20 E, Madera County, California.
Expiration date: 2/7/2015