Sacramento District Header Image


Home > Media > Fact Sheets
image - fusegates at Lake Kaweah 

Fact Sheet Manager

Filing a claim against the Corps or its contractor

If you believe that you have been injured or your property has been damaged by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers personnel or one of our contractors, follow the guidance outlined to submit your claim to the Corps or its contractor. [Read More]
Published: Mar-05-13